The NCAC will hold their annual membership dinner on Friday, January 19th at the Franklin Building Atrium. A social hour will be held starting at 5:30 pm, with dinner starting at 6:30 pm. Our annual business will begin about 7:15, followed by some musical performances by local musician Chris LaVancha.
Reservations are requested by Wednesday, January 17th.
Buffet Dinner includes: ]
– Slow Roasted Smoked Pork Sliders
– Grilled Sweet and Tangy Caribbean Jerk Chicken
– Mediterranean Pasta Salad (Penne Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes, Kalamata olives, Feta Cheese, and Sweet Peppers)
– Tropical Rice (Grapes, Celery, Pineapple, Mandarin Oranges with a homemade Cole-Slaw dressing)
– Assorted Dessert Shooters
– Coffee, tea and water
Cost is $25/person and includes gratuity.
At this dinner we will elect our new board members and officers, give an update on 2017, and share our new direction vision for 2018.
For online reservations please visit: https://squareup.com/store/north-country-arts-council/item/annual-dinner#
Otherwise, contact the gallery at (315) 661-6361 to reserve your seat.
For more information, contact Louise Psarras-Bly at email@example.com.