Join the North Country Arts Council on Friday, January 19th for our annual dinner meeting and board/officer installation.
We will give an update of NCAC activity over the past year, and what we plan for the future.
There will be a meet and greet social hour at the Downtown Wine Lounge from 5:30 to 6:30 with entertainment by Chris LaVancha.
Cost is $25 pp, including gratuity
– Slow Roasted Smoked Pork Sliders
– Grilled Sweet and Tangy Caribbean Jerk Chicken
– Mediterranean Pasta Salad (Penne Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes, Kalamata olives, Feta Cheese, and Sweet Peppers)
– Tropical Rice (Grapes, Celery, Pineapple, Mandarin Oranges with a homemade Cole-Slaw dressing)
– Assorted Dessert Shooters
– Coffee, tea and water
For more information, contact Louise Psarras-Bly at email@example.com.