Join us for this feature exhibit that features the work of NCAC member artists displaying work that reflects the promise of spring- a time of the year when we can renew ourselves for a happier and a more successful life. The exhibit will be on display at the Masonic Temple, 240 Washington Street in Watertown, as well as online with all of the works that are available for sale.
For questions regarding exhibits, please contact
Dana Gillan, Gallery Coordinator
Not a member? Contact Ian Corbett, Membership Coordinator
All work must be original.
There are no fees for this members-only exhibit
- Artists must set up a Google profile to access the application
- Access the online application and follow the entry instructions OR contact the Gallery Coordinator for an alternate application method
- Submitting an application indicates the artist agrees to the terms in the application; please include:
- Artist’s Name/Address/Phone/Email
- Price (or NFS)
ONLINE: You can apply and pay your entry fee online (you must have a Google profile)
EMAIL: Download the application (TBD), then email the application and image files to email@example.com. Mail your payment to the NCAC using the address below.
Entries due March 27, 2023
Notification of acceptance – March 29, 2023
Art Drop Off: April 2, 2023
Exhibit runs April 14- May 5, 2023 (closing reception May 5, 2023)
This is a NCAC Members exhibit ~ Maximum of five entries per artist ~ No jury fees for this exhibit!
Not a member? Visit our online store to join or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image uploads must be .jpg/jpeg or .png format. Please include your name and the name of the artwork in the file upload description. All work must be framed ready for hanging (wire attached, etc.)
- The NCAC will collect a 30% commission on all work sold as part of all feature exhibits
- Questions? Email email@example.com or call (315) 661-6361.