The North Country Arts Council presents “MUSE” a multi-artist presentation, featuring works inspired by the following artists:
- A painting by William Christopherson,
- A dance routine by Rhonda’s Footeworks Dance Studio dance troupe,
- A sculpture “Astrolabe” by Will Salisbury,
- A song written and performed by Annette Miller,
- A photograph by Tracy Spencer, or;
- A poem by Craig Thornton.
Exhibit opening: Friday, April 21, 2018, Arts on the Square Gallery and Franklin Building Atrium
Doors open at 5pm for exhibit preview
Live performances at 6pm
Food & Drinks will be served with beer and wine provided by the Downtown Local Lounge
Free and open to the public, with a $5 suggested donation.
For more information about the feature exhibit, contact Feature Exhibit Coordinator Louise Psarras-Bly.