2021 Juried Fall Art Show Guidelines
All work must be original. Work must not have been previously submitted to this show.
- Painting (Watercolor, acrylic, oil and pastels)
- Drawing (Pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, pen and ink)
- Sculpture (Wood carving, stone, metal and 3D)
- Ceramics (Stoneware, clay and porcelain)
- Photography (Film and digital)
- Mixed Media (Collage, fiber art, printmaking, digital/graphic art)
- Jewelry (Lamp work, metal work, fused glass, clay polymer, pyrite, ceramic jewelry, carved wood, stone)
* all jewelry must be at least 85% artist created/worked material
Each entry must be accompanied by a completed application form for each piece.
Payment of Entry Fees must be paid at time of submission before they are judged for admission.
Each work must be labeled with the tags included in the application.
- Artist’s Name/Address/Phone/Email
- Price (or NFS)
NCAC Member: $35 for first piece, $5 for each additional piece. Maximum of 5 pieces.
Non-Member: $40 for first piece, $5 for each additional piece. Maximum to 5 pieces.
Note: All Entry Fees are Non-Refundable
Application and Payments
ONLINE: You can apply and pay your entry fee online
MAIL: You can mail your documents and images on CD/DVD, with your payment to: North Country Arts Council, Attention: Fall Art Show, 95 Public Square, Suite 201, Watertown, NY, 13601.
Click here to download the application form.
- Friday, October 27 (Entry deadline): All entries must be received either electronically or via postal mail. Any work submitted after this date will not be accepted.
- Tuesday, November 2 (Notification of Acceptance): Notification of acceptance will be sent via email.
- Sunday, November 13, 10am-5:00 pm (Art Drop Off): Drop off work from 10 am to 5:00 pm at the Dulles State Office Building, 317 Washington Street, Watertown, NY.
- Friday, November 19, 5pm-8pm: Virtual Opening and Awards Ceremony. If at all possible, please plan to attend. RSVP is required.
- Sunday, December 12, 10am-3pm (Art Pick Up): All work must be picked up. We cannot be responsible for work that is not picked up. The NCAC is not responsible for any work not picked up. Please send a representative if you are unable to make the pickup yourself.
- The NCAC will collect a 30% commission on all work sold as part of the Fall Art Show
- Art award winners will continue to be displayed, and listed for purchase on the NCAC virtual art gallery until December 31
- At least 50% of the work submitted to the Fall Art Show must be priced for sale (no more than 50% NFS pieces)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (315) 661-6361.