2018 Juried Fall Art Show Guidelines
All work must be original. Work must not have been previously submitted to this show.
- Painting – Watercolor, acrylic, oil & pastels
- Drawing – Pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, pen & ink
- Sculpture – Wood carving, stone, metal & 3D
- Ceramics – Stoneware, clay & porcelain
- Photography – Film and digital
- Mixed Media – Collage, fiber art, printmaking, digital/graphic cart
- Jewelry – Lamp work, metal work, fused glass, clay polymer, pyrite, ceramic jewelry, carved wood, stone*(all jewelry must be at least 85% artist created/worked material)
Each entry must be accompanied by a completed application form for each piece
Payment of Entry Fees must be paid at time of submission before they are judged for admission.
Each work must be labeled with the tags included in the application.
- Artist’s Name/Address/Phone/Email
- Price (or NFS)
NCAC Member: $30 for first piece, $5 for each additional piece. Maximum of 5 pieces.
Non-Member: $40 for first piece, $5 for each additional piece. Maximum to 5 pieces.
Note: All Entry Fees are Non-Refundable
Application and Payments
Click here to download the application form
MAIL: You can mail your documents and images on CD/DVD, with your payment to: North Country Arts Council, Attention: Fall Art Show, 131 Washington Street, Suite 304, Watertown, NY, 13601.
EMAIL: Download the application, then email application and image files to FallArtShow@nnyart.org. Mail your payment to the NCAC using the address above.
ONLINE: You can apply and pay your entry fee online
- Saturday, September 29th (Entry deadline): All entries must be received either electronically or via postal mail. Any work submitted after this date will not be accepted.
- Saturday, October 20th – Notification of acceptance will be sent
- Sunday, October 28th – Drop off work from 10am to 5:30 pm at the Dulles State Office Building, 317 Washington St., Watertown NY.
- Friday, November 2nd, 5pm-7:30pm – Opening Event and Awards Ceremony.
- Sunday, November 18th, 10am to 5:30 pm. All work must be picked up. We can not be responsible for work that is not picked up. Please send a representative if you are unable to make the pick up yourself.
- The NCAC will collect a 30% commission on all work sold as part of the Fall Art Show