Opening June 25, 2021 – 6pm – Registration link
Virtual Gallery will be available after the opening
Join us in this feature show of all things whimsical, mythical and make-believe! This art exhibit features work that presents ideas, subjects and themes that are fantastical, otherworldly and whimsical – but lift the spirits and delight your senses.
This exhibit will be on physical display at the Dulles State Office Building, 317 Washington Street, Watertown, as well as online with all of the available works.
For questions regarding exhibits, please contact
Dana Gillan, Gallery Coordinator
All work must be original. Work will be reviewed by a juror for acceptance.
Artist Level (NCAC Artist/Family/Friend Members): $5 per entry
Individual Level (NCAC Individual Members/Non-Members): $10 per entry
Maximum of five entries per artist ~ Fees are non-refundable
- Artists must set up a Google profile to access the application
- Access the online application and follow the entry instructions OR use the alternate application method below
- Submitting an application indicates the artist agrees to the terms in the application
- Payment of Entry Fees must be paid at time of submission before they are judged for admission
- Each work must be labeled with the tags included in the attached application when dropped off
- Artist’s Name/Address/Phone/Email
- Price (or NFS)
Work in all media besides video, film and sound may be submitted through this call. Note: Any video, audio and film that might be applicable to this exhibit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for possible opportunities.
Application and Payments
ONLINE: You can apply and pay your entry fee online (you must have a Google profile)
EMAIL: Download the application, then email the application and image files to email@example.com. Mail your payment to the NCAC using the address below.
Click here to download the application form.
- Friday, June 11 (Entry deadline): All entries must be received either electronically or via postal mail. Any work submitted after this date will not be accepted.
- Tuesday, June 15 (Notification of Acceptance): Notification of acceptance will be sent via email.
- Saturday, June 19, 10 am-5 pm (Art Drop Off): Location TBD
- Friday, June 25, 6 pm–8 pm: Virtual Opening
- Saturday, July 24, 10am-3pm (Art Pick Up): All work must be picked up. The NCAC is not responsible for any work not picked up. Please send a representative if you are unable to make the pickup yourself.
- The NCAC will collect a 30% commission on all work sold as part of all feature exhibits
- Work will be displayed and listed for purchase in the NCAC virtual art gallery until August 21, 2021
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (315) 661-6361.