The NCAC invites artists to submit work for the upcoming exhibit “In Remembrance: A Will Salisbury Retrospective”. We ask artists to submit entries in honor of Will’s creative and inspiring spirit. The submission deadline has been extended until Friday, August 4, 2023.
The opening reception will be at the Dulles State Office Building on Friday, August 11, at 5 pm. The exhibit runs August 11-September 9, 2023.
Artists are encouraged to attend the opening and provide an opportunity to discuss their work with guests.
We also encourage artists to submit work for sale. The NCAC handles sales, credit card fees and sales tax on work sold in our exhibits and shows. The artist will receive a commission of 70% of the sale price. If your work is not for sale (NFS), please provide an estimate of the art for insurance purposes.
Maximum of five entries per artist ~ Fees are non-refundable
Image uploads must be .jpg/jpeg or .png format
For questions regarding exhibits, please contact
Dana Gillan, Gallery Coordinator
Not a member? Contact Ian Corbett, Membership Coordinator
All work must be original.
Artist Level (NCAC Artist/Family/Friend Members): $5 per entry
Individual Level (NCAC Individual Members/Non-Members): $10 per entry
- Artists must set up a Google profile to access the application
- Access the online application and follow the entry instructions OR contact the Gallery Coordinator for an alternate application method if necessary
- Submitting an application indicates the artist agrees to the terms in the application; please include:
- Artist’s Name/Address/Phone/Email
- Price (or NFS with insurance value)
Friday, August 4 (Entry deadline): All entries must be received electronically with paid jury fees. Any work submitted after this date or without jury fees will not be accepted.
Monday, August 7 (Notification of Acceptance): Notification of acceptance will be sent via email.
Wednesday, August 9, 10 am-5 pm (Art Drop Off): Dulles State Office Building, 317 Washington Street, Watertown, NY
Friday, August 11 5 -7 pm Exhibit Opening
Sunday, September 10, 10am-3pm (Art Pick Up): ALL work must be picked up. The NCAC is not responsible for any work not picked up. Please send a representative if you are unable to make the pickup yourself.
Image uploads must be .jpg/jpeg or .png format. Please include your name and the name of the artwork in the file upload description. All work must be framed ready for hanging (wire attached, etc.)
- The NCAC will collect a 30% commission on all work sold as part of all feature exhibits
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (315) 661-6361.