We have many volunteer opportunities available to those interested in the arts. Please let us know if there is a position that utilizes your particular talents – we’d love to have you!
Contact the NCAC Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com if you are interested in the following positions:
Feature Exhibit Committee Chair/Committee Member
Help locate artists and execute our feature exhibits from the established plan. The committee will jury artists work and recommend artists as feature exhibitors. Each feature is one month in length.
Meetings are held once per month in the evenings. Duties can include:
- Locating suitable artists for features
- Coordinating and assisting with feature artists during exhibit set up
- Assisting artists with promotional efforts/coordinating with marketing committee
- Helping to manage feature artist inventory
Education Committee Chair/Committee Member
Membership Committee Member
Events Committee Member
Join our Events Committee and help get support our ongoing events such as the Maker’s Holiday Market. Meetings are held as needed. Duties can include:
- Event/Reception staff (feature exhibits, special events, set up and tear down)
Fundraising Committee Member