Body Art Expo
Join us in this feature show that features the work of tattoo and traditional artists with a combination of photography and 2-D and 3-D media. Work will be represented from a wide variety of genres – from tattooing as a pop culture artform to tribal/cultural body art. This exhibit illustrates the wide variety of ways the body can be used as a canvas. A limited number of live models will be selected to appear.
The exhibit is tentatively scheduled to be on display in Watertown, as well as online with all of the available works.
The Body Art Expo is sponsored by Bare Knuckle Tattoo, Watertown, New York.
Juror: Cynthia Tyler
All work must be original. Work will be reviewed by a juror for acceptance.
Artist Level (NCAC Artist/Family/Friend Members): $5 per entry
Individual Level (NCAC Individual Members/Non-Members): $10 per entry
Maximum of five entries per artist ~ Fees are non-refundable
- Artists must set up a Google profile to access the application
- Access the online application and follow the entry instructions OR use the alternate application method below
- Submitting an application indicates the artist agrees to the terms in the application
- Payment of Entry Fees must be paid at time of submission before they are judged for admission
- Each work must be labeled with the tags included in the attached application when dropped off
- Artist’s Name/Address/Phone/Email
- Price (or NFS)
Application and Payments
ONLINE: You can apply and pay your entry fee online (you must have a Google profile)
- March 31 (Entry deadline): All entries must be received either electronically or via postal mail. Any work submitted after this date will not be accepted.
- April 2 (Notification of Acceptance): Notification of acceptance will be sent via email.
- April 3, 10 am-3 pm (Art Drop Off): Masonic Temple Performing Arts Center
- April 8, 6 pm-8 pm: Event Opening (RSVP requested)
- April 10, 12pm-4pm: Artist demos, photography
- May 7, 10am-3pm (Art Pick Up): All work must be picked up. The NCAC is not responsible for any work not picked up. Please send a representative if you are unable to make the pickup yourself.
- The NCAC will collect a 30% commission on all work sold as part of all feature exhibits
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (315) 661-6361.