Arts On The Square Hours: Tuesday-Friday 11-6, Saturday 11-5
Arts On The Square is a 1,200 sq ft art gallery and retail shop located in the historic Franklin Building in downtown Watertown.
In 2017, Arts on the Square transitioned to an artists’ co-op. Artists host the gallery, and are often found working on projects during their hours. When you visit 52 Public Square, you will find a variety of handmade goods, including:
- Paintings & Drawings
- Soaps & Aromatics
Our magnificent artists include:
- Steve Behal and Jeannie Catchpole (BECA International)
- William Christopherson (paintings)
- Maria Georgescu (drawing)
- Kenzie Girod (photography, digital art)
- John Horbacz (painting and carving)
- Sharon Hughto (paintings)
- Tom Murray (photography)
- Dawn Ogrodnik (photography)
- Mary Mitchell (jewelry)
- Eric Scott (wood carving)
- Sarah Simms (pottery)
- Sally Taylor (drawings, paintings and children’s books)
Arts on the Square can also be reached on Facebook as well.
The gallery is prominently featured in the Central Historic District of Watertown, NY, in the beautifully renovated Franklin Building. This building has become a hub for a variety of arts related businesses. Our neighbors in the Franklin Building include:
Arts on the Square is the home of the North Country Arts Council, a 501©3, non-profit organization, whose mission is to promote cultural opportunities in all art forms. Stop in to find that one of a kind gift, to get information about area arts activities, and to visit our neighbors in the Franklin Building.
Want to join us as a participating artist? Information about the Co-Op Business Plan and Application are available here: